If You Build It They Will Come
“If you build it they will come” is probably the most false statement in the history of business. People can’t buy something that they don’t know exists. There are many ways to market a business depending on your budget. A budget is the money that you have to spend on marketing. If you don’t have a budget then you need to create one. Your budget will increase or decrease depending on your company’s profits and how much you are willing to spend.
There is no one-size-fits-all strategy for marketing a business because everyone’s needs are different. Here are some ways to get you started and you can definitely discover some new ones of your own.
Ways To Market Your Business
- Physical and Digital Ads (Facebook, Instagram, twitter, google ads, billboards, signs, etc.)
- Partnerships with other companies and organizations
- Helping a philanthropic organization raise money
- Donating your services/products to your community
- Sponsoring events
- Press (reaching out to journalists and news publications)
There are many ways to market your product and business. Get creative and figure out what works best for you.